BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Rihanna Inspired...

If you visit my blog frequently you already know that I'm a die hard Rihanna fan! Don't get me wrong, in no way, shape or form have I put Beyonce down I still live for Beyonce, her voice & her performance, but I live for Rihanna's style. You're about to know just how much...






Here I'm rocking the exact same dress that Rihanna wore while she was in Jerusalem earlier this year. Thanks to Twitter I found out where to get this maxi hip hugging, form fitting dress. Where did I get this dress & for how much? I would have to kill you if I told you! LOL!



& here you can see, just like I said I would I stole Rihanna's behind the ear zodiac symbol. I'm such a Cancer baby & I always wanted to get a tattoo of the Cancer symbol, but I wasn't sure where I wanted it... Once I saw Rihanna's I knew that's where I had to have it.



0 comments: