BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Kim K. At The 2010 Emmys




For those of you who read my blog frequently or know me personally know that I'm a little obsessive & I'm overly obsessed with this Fab chick as well as the rest of her fam. Kim Kardashian really can do no wrong when it comes to what she wears. This girl looks good in just about everything she chooses to put on her body. Reading Kim's blog, she took readers behind the scenes of her trying to find the perfect dress for the Emmys. Even though all of the dresses were stunning on her, I think this one was the perfect choice. What's funny is that when I think white gown, I immediately think wedding & this definitely was not her wedding day. LOL! But Kim pulled this dress of perfectly. It was so classy & the gold embroidered top gave the dress that extra spice it needed to take the dress from boring to elegant. You keep working em Kimmy!

0 comments: