BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Lessons Learned

I'm a little under the weather & as a result of that I was confined to my house the entire day, so I decided to put my newest project into action. Today was day one of beginning to write my first book. I had been dwelling on writing a book for a while now, but I wasn't sure if I was up for the challenge... I now am. I've decided to write a book based around my journey through relationships. I believe that I want to title it "Memoirs Of A Broken-Hearted Girl", but that's not set in stone yet. It's not going to be a tell all or a way to put anyone on blast, but an outlet for my truth & for people to grasp the fact that with every relationship, no matter how it may have ended, there is indeed a lesson. These will be my personal lessons & I hope that maybe one day I will actually get to share them with you all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: