BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Passion Pain & Pleasure


 

Trey's brand new album took me on a journey of passion pain & pleasure, which is the title of his newest album. I felt it all listening to it for the first time. I was a little skeptical about buying the album with only knowing one of the songs & because he decided to drop it so quickly. Songs from his last album "Ready" are still poppin' on the radio & I personally felt like that album was impossible to top! Even though I still don't think it tops "Ready", "Passion Pain & Pleasure" is far from the flop I thought it would be. There are definitely some hits on there! Some of my favs are "Love Faces", "Alone", "Can't Be Friends", "Made To Be Together" & "Unusual." Trey is still on his baby making mission & I'm still loving it! LOL!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: