BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Baddest Bitches In The Game

Women are some of the most precious creatures that walk the planet & very often go unnoticed & are taken for granted. But these females that I'm about to list stand out, they're bold, outspoken, fashion forward & are trendsetters. There's nothing better than an independent, strong, adventurous woman! In my opinion these are the top six baddest bitches in the game today.



Amber Rose is someone that I've grown fond of over time. She's known for wearing skin tight clothing at all times & rockin' a bald head the right way. She's a model that I never even heard of until I saw her as Kanye West's arm candy & eventually I fell in love with the two of them as an item. I know many may disagree, but I love them as a pair. Amber doesn't even really need Ye, she's a badd ass bitch with or without him.










The definition of a badd ass rocker chick is P!nk. I've been a P!nk fan since she dropped "There You Go." Her first enitre album was hip-hop, which wasn't a problem with me. But when the next album dropped she had a completely different image & her album was more along the lines of rock. I know she lost a great amount of her fan base because of the drastic change, but I followed right along. I love the new P!nk. She's such a freakin' rebel, she dances to the beat of her own drum & takes shit from no man. You've got to love her!



Kelis was definitely the first girl to scream on a track & the first to rock the hair cut known today as the "Rihanna Cut." Yes, before Rihanna even cut her hair Kelis was rockin' the sides of her head shaved & the funky up-do in the middle. & I know you all remember Kelis' first single "I Hate You So Much Right Now", where she screamed those exact words at the top of her lungs. Hmmm... it just may sound something like Beyonce's "Ring The Alarm." Kelis is a real trendsetter & sometimes doesn't get the recognition she should. This chick has no boundaries when it comes to fashion, hair styles & hair colors. Have you guys heard how much Kelis receives in child support for her & Nas' baby?! She ain't never lied when she referred to herself as a boss!






My new favorite female MC is none other than Nicki Minaj. This chick goes hard over any beat & she's real, raw & uncut. I love her New York accent & her vivacity... She's such a freakin' character! This one right here is the next best thing! I bump all of her mixtapes day & night. I'm just patiently waiting for her to drop an album. I'll be there on the first day to cop that!


Rihanna is a great artist, but I'm more intrigued with her fashion sense. She is the definiton of a Fashionista. I live everyday to see what Rihanna's going to wear, what color lipstick she's wearing, what new hair style she's going to be rocking, & ofcourse the badd ass shoes she's going to be stepping out in. Her style has evolved over the years into something so edgy & unique, I can't take my eyes off of her. You know you're a fashion icon when people try to mimic exactly what you wear... & yes, I'm guilty of this! LOL! But besides her being quite fashionable, she is a strong & brave woman, who I respect. She aims to be the best role model as possible & has made some sacrifices for that... That's what I admire most about her. Go Rih-Rih, we're all rooting for you.







Beyonce, Bee, Sasha Fierce, Mrs. Carter, The Baddest Chick in The Game... Whatever you choose to refer to her as, you can't deny her as being one of the greatest entertainers of all time. She is my all time favorite entertainer, in my eyes THEE BADDEST BITCH IN THE GAME. Fierce is exactly right! Miss Girl is a singer, song writer, actress, role model & an all around performer. Beyonce will sell out any arena & tear the house down! She cannot be compared to any other artist, males & females included. I'm just going to leave it at that because no words can do this womans talent justice.

0 comments: