BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 23, 2009

Put Up Or Shut Up!

Today as I was skimming through various tweets on my timeline on twitter, I came across one that really hit me. One of Rev Run's many inspiring quotes stated "If you tolerate it, you lose your right to complain about it"... This struck a nerve because in a lot of cases people tend to complain about things that they allow happen to them, including myself. So today, from this day forth, I won't become upset or complain about something that I have the power to change :-) This scenario usually occurs within relationships when one partner is not satisfied with the actions of the other. NEWS FLASH! People will only do to you what you allow them to do. If you're unhappy with your partner or something that they're doing, you have the right to voice your opinion or walk away from the situation. Strength is key! You need the strength to get your point across & then you need the strength to let go if the person isn't willing to compromise for you. But if you continue to be mistreated & do absolutely nothing about it, then you're getting exactly what you deserve!

Either way it goes complaining is really whack if you ask me! Let me put it this way... It makes no sense! You're either complaining about something you can't change or something that you can change. If you can't change something, what's the use in complaining about it? It's a waste of breath. & if you can change it, either make the first step towards change or shut the fuck up & deal with it! This is my early New Years resolution... No more complaining!

0 comments: